Germany is one of the most developed nations in the world. It is a hub for industries and companies of various sectors such as automobiles, engineering, software, pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotechnology, energy firms etc. It has universities that provide free education for all students (even non-German students).
Top reasons for applying for Germany job seeker visa and working in Germany are –
Germany has enormous career opportunities in multiple sectors.
- The companies in Germany have flexible working hours.
- English is the mode of communication in the office as well as in the society of the country.
- There is a demand for labour in the country due to the ageing German population.
- Germany has the best public transport facilities which are both affordable and hygienic.
- Germany has comparatively higher wages than other nations.
- Germany has a secure environment to raise your family.
Documents & other requirements for the immigration process
- Authentic passport with a validity of at least 12 months.
- Motivation letter outlining the details like the purpose of seeking a job in Germany, plan of action to get a job, the time required to secure a job etc. The letter should have mention of alternate career plans if the immigrant is unable to find a job in the country.
- Documents to prove immigrant’s educational qualifications.
- A CV with educational and employment details of the immigrant.
- Proof of accommodation in Germany.
- Proof of sufficient funds to sustain the stay of the immigrant in the country.
- Medical and health insurance of the immigrant.
- The immigrant must have a minimum of 3.5 lakhs in liquid cash with him.
- Referral Letter from their old workplace
- Immigrant’s proof of personal status in India (marriage, birth certificate etc)
- Immigrant’s proof of nationality (Adhaar card, PAN card etc)
List of professions that are preferred –
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Life and Earth Sciences
- Professionals and Associate Professionals
Visa Fee & Processing Time
Visa Fee for Germany is 4200 INR
An additional amount of INR 20,000 is charged for verification of one’s nationality, documents etc. The processing time for this visa is at least three months.
Germany Embassy has a mandatory visa interview for every Germany job seeker visa applicant.
Disclaimer: Visa fee is subjected to change without prior notice. Candidates are suggested to confirm the fees before submission of the application.