Canada is the second largest country in the world. It is a land of unparalleled beauty with abundance of natural resources, diversified culture and excellent public services. It is not surprising why the Maple Country welcomes thousands of migrants and visitors across the globe every year. Canada is a beautiful country.
It was rated the number one country for “the degree to which people, trust, admire respect and have a good feeling for a particular place or their emotional bond to the country.” Canada immigration is expanding as the country is emerging as one of the world economic super-powers. It is one of the world’s most highly developed countries and has a established economy, which is depended on their natural resources and trade mostly. Immigrants from all over the world play a major role in building Canada economy. So Canada welcomes warmly migrants from all over to come and settle here.
Canada stands highest in the world as the nation with the largest immigrant population. Two-thirds of the nation population growth as per the statistics of the national census was driven by an influx of immigrants. The Canadian government continued to actively encourage immigration to Canada from the many countries, offering the world fairest and most balanced points-based systems available today. With its prosperous economy, thriving society and world class healthcare system, Canada has clearly struck an excellent balance between persistent growth and social integrity.
What are the Immigration Programs in Canada?
The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has launched many immigrant friendly immigration programs to allow the quality immigrants in the country.
Visum offers services Canada Immigration and visa services for all popular Canada permanent residency options such as
The other ways through which Canadian immigration possible are
- Family Sponsorship: If a member of your family is staying in Canada, you can migrate to Canada.
- Work Permit: If a Canadian employer has offered you a job, Canadian immigration is possible and after working 2 years in Canada, you can be a permanent resident.
- Study Permit: If you are successful in getting admission to any Canadian university, a study visa is issued by the Canadian government. On successful completion of your studies, the Canadian government will grant you the status of immigrant.
- Business Class: If you are an investor or businessman and have a plan to invest your capital in Canada, you can easily get a business visa.
- Refugee and Protection: This category is for those who have a threat of their life in their own country.
These are general ways through which you can get an entry in Canada, but if you are a skilled worker and want to apply for a Canadian PR, Live-In Caregiver Program, Federal Trade Stream, Self-Employed, Canada Express Entry, Canadian Experience Class, and British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program are just right immigration options for you.
Disclaimer: Visa fee is subjected to change without prior notice. Candidates are suggested to confirm the fees before submission of the application.