Quebec skilled worker is one of the most popular PNP programs of Canada. Quebec is the largest Canadian province situated in the east central zone of Canada and is the only province in the country where French language is used predominantly. Quebec has advanced open economy and is ranked the 37th largest economy in the world just behind Greece and 28th for the gross domestic product. Quebec is a Centre of leading-edge industries including aerospace, information technologies and software and multimedia and is one of North America’s leading high-tech player.
Quebec skilled worker is provincial nomination immigration program which allows people across the globe to live and work in Quebec during their initial stay and contribute to its economic growth along with the development of the Quebec labor market.
The aspirant needs to be assessed on the following factors
- Your Training i.e your qualification should fall under the area of Training(AOT) list of Quebec and the qualification should be foreign recognized or equivalent to Quebec diploma.
- The Training diploma must have been awarded within past 5 years before applying or if it is not then applicant should have at least 1 year of experience in the field which is highly relevant to the area of training.
- Work experience either full time ,part time or internship full-time or part-time work as part of an apprenticeship, training or specialization recognized by a diploma, both remunerated and non-remunerated in the field related to diploma or area of training within the past 5 years preceding the application is considered.
- Should not be less than 19 years
- Have English skills of not less than CLB 5
- To claim points for french threshold level for learning is level 7 (advanced intermediate) of the Échelle québécoise des niveaux de compétence en français des personnes immigrantes adultes or its equivalent (level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) is
- Stay and relationship with Canadian citizen and Quebec residents.
- Offer of Employment from Quebec Employer.
- Spouse Characteristics
- Number of children less than 22 years migrating to Quebec along with.
- Financial sufficiency to support the family for initial 3 months of stay after migrating to Quebec
- Adaptability which depends about your preparation to migrate.
In order to qualify Single applicant must score 49 points whereas the married couple should pocket not less than 57 points
|Age||Up to 16 Points|
|Education||Up to 14 Points|
|Language Proficiency||Up to 22 Points|
|Work Experience||Up to 8 Points|
|Stay & Family Relation in Quebec||Up to 8 Points|
|Area of Training||Up to 16 Points|
|Spouse or Common-law partner Description||Up to 17 Points|
|Financial Self Capability or Sufficiency||1 Points|
|Accompanying Children||Up to 8 Points|
|Valid Job Offer||Up to 10 Points|
Regardless of whether you look for more data about moving to Quebec Nominee Program you can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org and the most experience movement specialists will connect with you to profit you out with your inquiries and concerns or you can furthermore select to call us on +91-83758 62755.
Disclaimer: Visa fee is subjected to change without prior notice. Candidates are suggested to confirm the fees before submission of the application.